- Spider-Man: No Way Home– $52.7M/$609.8M
Marvel Studios has a gigantic hit on their hands with Spider-Man: No Way Home, which is now the 10th highest-grossing film in the U.S. with just under $610M. Worldwide it has now surpassed Black Panther for 12th overall with $1.37B.
2. Sing 2– $19.6M/$89.6M
3. The King’s Man– $4.5M/$19.5M
4. American Underdog– $4M/$15M
5. The Matrix Resurrections– $3.8M/$30.9M
While The Matrix Resurrections may not have enticed audiences to move beyond HBO Max, globally it’s faring much better with $106M worldwide. That’s still a pretty dim number for the influential franchise and its future at Warner Bros, which hopes to launch more sequels and spinoffs.
6. West Side Story– $2.1M/$29.5M
7. Ghostbusters: Afterlife– $1.4M/$123.3M
8. Licorice Pizza– $1.2M/$6.3M
9. A Journal For Jordan– $1.1M/$4.7M
10. Encanto– $1M/$91.3M